Small Business Loans
What our customers are saying
Freeman Schwabe Machinery
“As a business owner, I need a bank that understands industrial manufacturing and provides the flexibility and expertise when needed. RiverHills Bank and its team of professionals are superb at offering their products, services and experiences to help me manage my business not only for the daily day-to-day needs, but the long-term planning needs of my business.
I am thankful I was introduced to RiverHills Bank and had the opportunity to establish an operating account and refinance my commercial building. The people are honest, forthright and very fair with the highest integrity and professionalism that I have been associated with. I would recommend RiverHills Bank to any business owner considering a change.”
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Would you like your business to take advantage of longer repayment terms and higher borrowing limits?
RiverHills SBA loans are backed by government-sponsored loan guarantees and are available in a variety of term loans and lines of credit.
- RiverHills Bank is an Endorsed Lender for the SBA
- SBA offers lower down payments and longer repayment terms than traditional business financing.
- SBA offers financing alternatives for higher-debt load borrowing needs.
Commercial Real Estate
Would you like to build equity and eliminate leasing uncertainties by building, buying, or refinancing your commercial real estate?
RiverHills Commercial Real Estate loans are available to purchase commercial real estate, for the construction of commercial buildings, and to finance improvements to existing space.
- Eliminate lease payments
- Invest in future growth
- Reduce current monthly payments
- Restructure debt
Business Line of Credit
Would you like to keep cash available when your business needs it most?
RiverHills Lines of Credit are used as a flexible means to finance periodic borrowing.
- Allows businesses the ability to better manage their cash flow.
- Allows for easy access to ready-on-demand credit for unexpected growth or short term borrowing.
- Offers flexible repayment options.
- Available credit for seasonal inventory purchases or temporary working capital.
Business Term Loans
Are you looking to expand your business or purchase equipment?
RiverHills Term loans provide funding for a specific asset purchase or to meet a specific financial need.
- Fixed or variable financing options are available.
- Allows longer term financing for expansion projects, building, or equipment purchases.
- Offers predictable repayment terms over a specific period of time.